Please find the complete RFP package here: http://consultants.seattle.gov/2018/08/23/green-seattle-partnership-volunteer-coordination-rfp-pks-823-18/.
Below is the timeline for easy access. Please direct all questions in writing to email@example.com.
Schedule of Events
- Solicitation Release August 23, 2018 – 9:00 am
- Mandatory Pre-Submittal Conference (attend at least one) Jefferson Horticulture Facility @ 1600 S. Dakota St. | Seattle, WA 98108
- September 6, 2018 – 10:00 am
- September 13 – 3:00 pm
- Deadline for Questions September 17, 2018 – 4:00 pm
- Response Deadline September 21, 2018 – 4:00 pm
- Interviews October 1 and 2, 2018
- Announcement of Successful Proposer(s) October 5, 2018
- Anticipated Negotiation Schedule October 10, 2018
- Contract Execution December 1, 2018
Thank you in advance for your interest!
Planning and Development Supervisor, Seattle Parks and Recreation
Patti joined the Green Seattle Partnership team in July 2016 as the Planning and Development Supervisor, and has been working toward protection and restoration of habitats and species for more than 24 years. She has worked with local, state and federal agencies as well as large and small non-profit organizations, including seven years as a wildlife biologist for the U.S. Forest Service and seven years managing the Truckee River Restoration Program for The Nature Conservancy in Nevada. Patti also enjoys cooking up new culinary experiments from local market finds or dancing at events of the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society.