GREEN SEATTLE DAY 2018 – Plant a Forest on November 3rd!
Green Seattle Day is our biggest party of the year, and we want you there! Join hundreds of volunteers planting thousands of plants in parks throughout The Emerald City. These are family-friendly events, and all community members are welcome! The event runs from 9am-noon at 15 parks across Seattle. No experience necessary. Tools, gloves, plants, coffee, snacks, and instruction provided!
More details to come as the event draws closer. But in the meantime, save the date to your calendars, tell your friends, and check out the parks below where we will be planting on November 3rd!
Green Seattle Day locations throughout the City
Our event sign-up links will be going live in the coming weeks; so stay tuned for your chance to sign up for a Green Seattle Day event near you!
- Discovery Park with Mtns to Sound Greenway – SIGN UP HERE
- Golden Gardens Park – SIGN UP HERE
- Magnuson Park with EarthCorps – SIGN UP HERE
- Meadowbrook Park – SIGN UP HERE
- Woodland Park – SIGN UP HERE
- Colman Park – SIGN UP HERE
- Cheasty Greenspace with Friends of Cheasty Greenspace Mt. View – SIGN UP HERE
- Kubota Gardens – SIGN UP HERE
- Maple Wood Playfield with the SCA – SIGN UP HERE
- Rainier Beach Urban Farm & Wetland with Tilth Alliance – SIGN UP HERE
- Seward Park with Seward Park Audubon – SIGN UP HERE
- Camp Long with Nature Consortium – SIGN UP HERE
- Lincoln Park – SIGN UP HERE
- Westcrest Park with DIRTCorps – SIGN UP HERE
Supporting Green Seattle Day with a financial donation or an in-kind gift makes this event possible and is a great chance to showcase your business’s commitment to a green, healthy Seattle. Want to see your business here? Contact us to join us as a sponsor