Reporting Incidents and Accidents
Should an incident or accident occur at your site, please follow the directions here to share important details with staff.
Who Should I Call?
- 911 – Call when you believe you are or could be in immediate danger, when witnessing any suspicious, threatening or criminal activity, or if you need assistance triaging a situation
- 206-625-5011 – Call to report any non-emergency concern to the Police
- 206-684-7250 – Call the Parks Job Line during regular work hours to report something where an immediate maintenance response is needed
- 206-982-4583 – Call the Parks Duty Officer on weekends or evenings (or if you can’t get a hold of anyone else) to report something where an immediate maintenance response is needed
*Be sure to identify yourself as Seattle Parks volunteer Forest Steward
What Form Should I Complete?
- Incident Report Form – should be filled out to report any bad activity going on at your park, including vandalism, theft, violence, encampments, etc.
- Accident Report Form – should be filled out to report any injury that happens in the park.
- Injury Investigation Report – should be filled out to better explain and record any bodily injury that occurs while working in the park.
*Submit all forms to your Plant Ecologist.
Connect with Us