Have a hand in planting Seattle’s future forest!
Mark your calendars for our biggest party of the year, Green Seattle Day, on November 3rd! We want you to dig in and to get out into your local neighborhood to help us kick off our planting season. Join the fun and be one of hundreds of volunteers planting thousands of plants in parks throughout the Emerald City! Choose from 15 parks to volunteer in, and all events will be starting at 9am.
All community members are welcome, and no experience is necessary! The event is family friendly and open to all ages. Volunteers will plant trees and other plants that will become the future forest of the park. We hope that you will all lend a hand in the neighborhoods you live in, and volunteer at the closest park near you! Pick from the park list below and make sure to sign up in advance using the event links provided. These events do fill up, so make sure to save your spot now and don’t miss out on the biggest planting party of the year!
Green Seattle Day locations throughout the City
- Interlaken Park – EVENT FULL
- Discovery Park with Mtns to Sound Greenway – EVENT FULL
- Golden Gardens Park – EVENT FULL
- Magnuson Park with EarthCorps and Forest Stewards- EVENT FULL
- Meadowbrook Playfield – EVENT FULL
- Woodland Park – EVENT FULL
- Colman Park – SIGN UP HERE
- Cheasty Greenspace with Friends of Cheasty Greenspace Mt. View – SIGN UP HERE
- Kubota Gardens – EVENT FULL
- Maple Wood Playfield with the SCA – EVENT FULL
- Rainier Beach Urban Farm & Wetland with Tilth Alliance – SIGN UP HERE
- Seward Park with Seward Park Audubon – EVENT FULL
- Camp Long with Nature Consortium – EVENT FULL
- Lincoln Park – EVENT FULL
- Westcrest Park with DIRTCorps – SIGN UP HERE
Supporting Green Seattle Day with a financial donation or an in-kind gift makes this event possible and is a great chance to showcase your business’s commitment to a green, healthy Seattle. Want to see your business here? Contact us to join us as a sponsor